New Zealand by Campervan the ultimate travel method
In my opinion, New Zealand by campervan, is the only way to explore New Zealand.
In addition to not being conformed to an organised tour, you can experience and enjoy the wonders of natures beauty here in New Zealand. This is mainly due to the freedom of choices you have by being an independent traveller .
Visiting and exploring New Zealand can be an exhilarating experience.
Due to the fact that there is so much to see and do in a relatively small geographical area, compared to countries like Australia and the United States. Therefore much more can be achieved in a shorter time frame.
Traveling throughout New Zealand by campervan enables you to have the freedom to travel at your own pace. In addition allowing you to venture down those interesting little side roads that hint of spectacular views or interesting historical sites.
Many areas in New Zealand offer freedom camping to “Self Contained” vehicles. The relative safety of New Zealand and the fact that we have no nasty creatures here. Animals like Snakes, Wolves, Poisonous spiders, mountain lions, bears and the like. Hence it doesn’t matter if it takes you another day or so to reach your next destination, therefore making you holiday experience more enjoyable and relaxing.
Being like a snail and having your house on your back, has definite advantages:-
- Not having to pre-book accommodation
- Not having to check out early from hotels
- If using a caravan park, most parks will allow you to stay a little longer if you discuss it with them
- Kitchen and food readily available on board while you are traveling, as a result you don’t have to search for restaurants and eateries at ungodly hours
- Economy of buying from farmers markets and supermarkets and being able to store your provisions for a few days.
- Most campervans have refrigerators
- The close proximity of living with others while on holiday, helps build and bond relationships especially with children.
- Sharing campgrounds with other travelers, gives you an awesome network for sharing ideas, hints and highlights.
- Most of all it gives you FREEDOM!..
Touring New Zealand by campervan is a MUST!
With all the hundreds of activities and adventures here in New Zealand you will never be short of something to do or see.
Just to name a few are activities like:-
- Bungy jumping
- Whitewater rafting
- Jet boating
- Sight seeing
The list is endless
The whole process, from booking your vehicle, finding campsites and attractions, to information about the areas you are in or intending to visit can be done through this site, New Zealand by Campervan your all in one resource. Run and owned by a “Kiwi” (New Zealander)
I truly wish you and your family the most amazing holiday of your life here in Aotearoa, New Zealand.